Saturday, April 19, 2008

Coffee Morning at The Patchwork Tea House

I've had a lovely couple of days this week - Thursday afternoon was spent with Lesley at Foothills Fabric & Threads, in Tecoma, where I sat in with a group of ladies doing a class. Half were beginning Teddy Bear Tea Party, and the others were working on A Teddy Bear Christmas. As both patterns are made using the same techniques, I thought it was a great way of combining the two groups. Conversation, laughter, tea, coffee and yummy passionfruit sponge - thanks Lesley, for a great afternoon! And look what I found there - tape measure fabric! I'm sure I'll find a use for it!This morning - another coffee morning! But this time David and I met Mark & Rachael at The Patchwork Tea House in Warburton. A lovely morning lingering over a cuppa and a chat. Marilyn and Gary offer good old fashioned service - always a welcoming smile as you walk through the door! They do delicious light lunches as well - what a delightful way to finish off a hard morning's shopping, searching for that elusive piece of patchwork fabric!!!!!

1 comment:

liz said...

Hi Liz,
This fabric is fabulous. Do you know if they have any more of this in stock.
Kind regards from Liz