Monday, March 24, 2008

Rain

I asked for it and we certainly got it! Rain, I mean. Last night, complete with thunder and lightning - the possums went quiet!!! I wonder where they go during thunderstorms? It was heavenly lying in bed listening to the rain on the roof - I'm positive I could hear little sighs of pleasure as the plants drank their fill! It's a quintessentially Australian thing - rain on a tin roof.
We continue to sponsor Bobo, a beautiful male sun bear. He was rescued before being sold to a restaurant and now lives in the Phnom Tamao Sanctuary, Cambodia. Bears in this sanctuary have been saved from appalling conditions and abuse and Teddlywinks aims to continue to sponsor this very worthy cause.
For more information: www.freethebears.org.au
We love our wildlife.
Liz

No comments: