Thursday, March 27, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

I have a busy time ahead of me - currently working on projects for Australian Patchwork & Stitching Magazine, and Australian Bear Creations!
I also have three new ideas for patterns rocketing around in my head - hopefully one of them will be ready for the Quilt & Craft Expo - a trade only show at Rosehill in June. I'm in a constant state of "muddle" - flitting from one thing to another, probably not using my time efficiently, and wondering how that list of priorities should be decided!
However, on the bright side ...... yes ...... more rain! Lots of it! But still not enough. Is that being greedy?
And I found a photo taken last winter of one of our furry nocturnal visitors feeding his face in the bird feeder. We named him Boof - because he's big and that's the sound he makes when he drops from the trees onto the roof!
'Bye for now,
Liz

No comments: